What’s at risk with cuts being made to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency? PSAC Agriculture Union President Bob Kingston discusses.
Join the Campaign:
- Deadly outbreak tied to romaine ongoing; no recall, few details January 2, 2018
- Canadians warned to avoid romaine lettuce until further notice December 22, 2017
- E. coli outbreak in three provinces linked to romaine lettuce December 13, 2017
- Mislabelled fish rampant at downtown Ottawa restaurants and sushi vendors, Oceana Canada report finds November 30, 2017
- Fishy business: group finds widespread seafood fraud in Ottawa November 29, 2017