What’s at risk with cuts being made to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency? PSAC Agriculture Union President Bob Kingston discusses.
Join the Campaign:
- 14 per cent of sausage tested didn’t specify all meat on label February 18, 2019
- Researchers find 14 percent of sausages mislabelled in Canada, down from last study February 18, 2019
- Local food expert says U.S. government shutdown could impact Canadian imports January 15, 2019
- Some cauliflower, red and green lettuce sold in Canada recalled after U.S. investigation December 17, 2018
- CFIA announces recall of some types of cauliflower, lettuce due to E. coli fears December 17, 2018