What’s at risk with cuts being made to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency? PSAC Agriculture Union President Bob Kingston discusses.
Join the Campaign:
- Canada reports more ill in outbreak traced to frozen chicken June 21, 2018
- Are Canada’s fish laws adding to mislabelling confusion? June 21, 2018
- New rules for Canada’s food safety aim for faster recalls, less bureaucracy June 14, 2018
- Final Safe Food for Canadians Regulations are published: CFIA June 14, 2018
- Changes to food safety rules could lead to faster recalls, federal agency says June 14, 2018