What’s at risk with cuts being made to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency? PSAC Agriculture Union President Bob Kingston discusses.
Join the Campaign:
- 2 B.C. oyster farms closed after norovirus outbreak April 10, 2018
- More traceability rules coming April 7, 2018
- Canadians confounded by food recalls April 5, 2018
- ‘There is something broken’: Study finds Canadians don’t know the danger of food recalls April 5, 2018
- Canadians’ knowledge of food recalls is ‘quite troubling,’ study finds April 5, 2018