What’s at risk with cuts being made to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency? PSAC Agriculture Union President Bob Kingston discusses.
Join the Campaign:
- What’s behind a deadly salmonella outbreak in Canada? April 9, 2019
- Health Canada says it will set cap on arsenic in food, including baby cereal April 7, 2019
- Pork industry soon will have more power over meat inspections April 4, 2019
- Sweden has figured out how to keep food free of salmonella. Why can’t Canada? April 1, 2019
- 14 per cent of sausage tested didn’t specify all meat on label February 18, 2019