The House of Commons Standing Committee on Health seeks clarification from the CFIA after the Agriculture Union disputes assurances given to the Committee by an Agency spokesperson about the frequency of meat inspection in Northern Alberta.
Join the Campaign:
- Maple Leaf chicken breast strips recalled after reported illnesses November 2, 2017
- Canadian Salmonella outbreak traced to frozen, raw chicken October 3, 2017
- Canada-U.S. in talks about inspection system equivalencies August 14, 2017
- CFIA reconsiders ill-advised meat inspection changes August 8, 2017
- Canada hit with another flour recall, more illnesses due to 2nd E. coli outbreak June 12, 2017