The House of Commons Standing Committee on Health seeks clarification from the CFIA after the Agriculture Union disputes assurances given to the Committee by an Agency spokesperson about the frequency of meat inspection in Northern Alberta.
Join the Campaign:
- Meat importing countries raise inspection bar for Brazil June 28, 2017
- Canada hit with another flour recall, more illnesses due to 2nd E. coli outbreak June 12, 2017
- B.C. Centre for Disease Control reveals six more E. coli cases from tainted flour May 23, 2017
- Recall of pie and tart shells expanded due to E. coli contamination May 15, 2017
- Maple Leaf Foods recalls chicken products because of staph May 15, 2017