The House of Commons Standing Committee on Health seeks clarification from the CFIA after the Agriculture Union disputes assurances given to the Committee by an Agency spokesperson about the frequency of meat inspection in Northern Alberta.
Join the Campaign:
- What’s behind a deadly salmonella outbreak in Canada? April 9, 2019
- Health Canada says it will set cap on arsenic in food, including baby cereal April 7, 2019
- Pork industry soon will have more power over meat inspections April 4, 2019
- Sweden has figured out how to keep food free of salmonella. Why can’t Canada? April 1, 2019
- 14 per cent of sausage tested didn’t specify all meat on label February 18, 2019