The House of Commons Standing Committee on Health seeks clarification from the CFIA after the Agriculture Union disputes assurances given to the Committee by an Agency spokesperson about the frequency of meat inspection in Northern Alberta.
Join the Campaign:
- Some cauliflower, red and green lettuce sold in Canada recalled after U.S. investigation December 17, 2018
- CFIA announces recall of some types of cauliflower, lettuce due to E. coli fears December 17, 2018
- Canada’s E. coli outbreak steps lag U.S. because of caseloads: experts November 22, 2018
- Public Health says it’s not safe to eat romaine lettuce in Ontario and Quebec. So why isn’t it being recalled? November 22, 2018
- Prevalent Food Fraud Unveiled #StopFishFraud August 28, 2018