What’s at risk with cuts being made to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency? PSAC Agriculture Union President Bob Kingston discusses.
- Ground veal sold at Calgary’s Italian Store recalled for possible E. coli contamination January 15, 2020
- Risking food safety, USDA plans to let slaughterhouses self-police January 9, 2020
- Food inspectors warn of ‘mystery’ pork under new meat inspection rules December 18, 2019
- Auditor-General critical of OMAFRA December 14, 2019
- CFIA cancels licences of 3 companies in massive meat recall December 3, 2019